General information on the Project
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action: Capacity Building for Youth in neighboring and enlargement countries
Action type: Capacity Building Youth – Western Balkans
Project title: “CApacity building for success – foSTering youth professional realization and employability”
Project acronym: CAST
- Fondacija za promovisanje nauke “PRONA” – Podgorica (MONTENEGRO)
- ZENTYR ZA IZSLEDVANE I ANALISI – Sofia (BULGARIA)
- Udruzenje gradjana Osvezenje – Pirot (SERBIA)
4- Pro Global Science Association- Bucuresti (ROMANIA)
5- DRUSTVO ZA ISTRAZIVANJE I RAZVOJ (DIR) Tuzla (BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA)
6- QENDRA PER PROMOVIMIN E KONKURRUESHMERISE-Tirana (ALBANIA)
7- GAUSS INSTITUTE – FOUNDATION FOR NEW TECHNOLOGIES, INNOVATIONS- Bitola (NORTH MACEDONIA)
8- FORTES Impresa Sociale Srl – Vicenza – (ITALY)
The objective of the Project:
The project proposal will bridge the gap between the needs and requirements of the MSMEs sector, market, education and employment by:
- Strengthening competitive-based value chains by identifying and developing key intervention points (capacity-building, training, knowledge transfer);
- Identifying driving factors that could improve competitive-based value chains;
- Facilitating quality level and excellence of the regional stakeholders and institutions by proposing recommendations/ structural models to contribute to active international integration and strong view on regional sustainability.
In this process the EU recommendations for capacity building for youth via skill and competencies training for a successful career through continued education, apprenticeship, traineeship will be followed, including ESCO initiative and Youthpass.
The project undertakes the responsibility to design blended learning courses, which will prepare young people according the recommendations of the employers and their own profile for open and on-going qualification and personal development.
We aim at successful integration between youth’ associations, academia, institutions, business and other value-chain actors to support higher employability and skill development of young people.
Expected Results from Youth Exchange
From the Youth Exchange Programme will benefit 30 participants for 5 days in Pirot, Serbia and 30 participants for 5 days in Sofia, Bulgaria.